Saturday, August 25, 2012

Virozneen's Interview


INTERVIEW BY VIROZNEEN PATEL

My Skills: Since God Has Blessed Me With Extremely Goodlooking Appearance & Regal Beautiful Persona, I Am a Born Actress & Born To Be a Super Model, Plus I Am Excellent Writer & The Master Mind Scion In The Terms Of Internet Multimedia Social Broadcasting & Computer And Moblie Software Engineering 

My Beauty & Style Files: 
My Looks & Appearance Range Is: Beauty Contest Winner-> The Dazzling Mirror Cracking Material 
My Fashion Statement: Classic, Designer, Smart, Urban, Indian, Western, Modern, Princess, Hot & Stylish 
My Favourite Cosmetic Brands I Use: Lakme,Loreal,Dior,Revlon,Chamber,Maybeline, Faces,Cover Girl,Lissome My Favorite Nature Health & Beauty Secrets I Consume: Dryfruit Milk,Coconut Water,Cool Fruit Juices,Cold Water,Fresh & Dry Fruits (Mango,Apple,Strawberries,Peaches,Aloevera,Litchis,Water Melon,Imported Berries,Almonds,Cashews,Pistas) My Favourite Skin Care I Apply: 'Rose,Sandal,Almond,Pista,Milk,Honey & Fruits Face Packs','Rose Water','Refreshing Fruit Face Washes','Cooling Sunblocks & Toners' & 'Non Sticky Moisturizers' 
My Other Beauty Facts: I Am a Cleanliness Freak, I Love To Stay Fresh Like a Flower With Perfumes Colognes Body Sprays & Take Bath Everyday, Everynight I Remove My Makeup With Jhonsons Baby Oil Or Almond Oil Cleanser, I Am a Very Well Organised & Well Dressed Person 

Social: 
Ethnicity: Asian Indian 
Religion: Earthling :-) 
Political View: Not Political 
Sexual Orientation: Straight Smoking: No  
Drinking: No 
Food Orientation: Eats Both Non Veg & Veg Food, Mostly Loves All Chicken Delicacies & As For In Sweet Loves Icecreams & Milkshakes

No comments:

Post a Comment