Friday, August 31, 2012

"MY BEAUTIFUL LIFE" ~ BEAUTY SECRETS BY THE ULTIMATE REGAL BEAUTY VIROZNEEN PATEL

a1-regal-beauty-virozneenll-azaz-3vsnapshot_20120408_1ab



Skin Essentials: I Daily Wash My Face With Lots Of Water & Quenching Face Wash (Either Lakme,Everyuth,Dove,Ponds,Lacto Calamine,Pears Or Real Aroma Therapie Face Cleansers, I Use Face Packs Twice A Week (Either Rose,Sandal,Cucumber,Orange Peel Off Or Homemade Packs Such As Milk,Honey,Tomato,Essential Oils,Multani Mitti etc),Rose Water & Garnier Fruit Water Are My Favourite Skin Toners,Everytime I Remove My Makeup With Jhonsons Baby Oil Or Almond Oil Before Sleeping, I Always Apply Sunblock Before Stepping Out, I Use Soft Moisterisers Such As Jhonsons,Nivea,Lakme,Gulabari,Emami,Parachute Body Lotion & Before Applying Makeup Moisterising Is a Must For Me, I Mix Few Drops Of Moisterisers In My Foundation Makeup & Since I Have a Very Fair & Smooth Complexion So I Have To Be Careful About Choosing Foundation & Compact Matching My Fair Skin Tone & I Daily Apply Either Gulabari Rose Water Or Essential Oil Massage Or Aloevera Gel On My Cleansed Face In Night Before Going To Bed

MAKE-UP ESSENTIALS: As I Love Bold & Dramatic Lip Colors So I Always Go For Rich Sexy Tones Like Reds,Magentas,Bright Pinks,Maroons,Fuschias,Purples,Deep Corals,Burgundys,Coppers & Golds, I Am Not Much Fond Of Nude & Pale Shades In Lipsticks Cuz I Have The Taste Of Bright & Bold Glamour On My Rosey Lips, I Prefer Shimmering Creamy & Juicy Shades Rather Than The Matte Ones, As For Eye Makeup Am A Fantasy Lover So I Apply Colors (Eye Shadow In Cream Or Powder Base) Like Either Pink Purple Blue Aqua Green Gold Henna Gold Silver Copper Light Brown Floral & Lime As Per My Rest Of The Look Is Based, I Add Smokey Effect By Putting Lighter Or Brighter Color Eye Shadow Close To My Eyelids Followed By The Darker Smokey Shade On The Corners Of My Eyelids, Since I Have Big & Beautiful Eyes So I Dynamicaly Apply Kajal on My Lower Eyelids Which Compliments With My Big & Beautiful Eyes, I  Use Eyebrow Pencils & Eyeliners (Dazzling Colored Eyeliners R My Favs),But I Have Naturaly Beautiful Eyebrows So I Havent Shaped It In Parlour Or Home Yet Cuz I Am Very Young To Do That,Thanks To God That He Gave My High Arched Eyebrows Naturaly Otherwise The Other Girls Of My Age Have Bushy Eyebrows & For Them Shaping Eyebrows In Parlour Is a Must,But I Am Not That Desperate For It


Glamour Tip: “Dramatic eye make-up is very glamourous. Just smudge your eyeliner, especially towards the end to create a sultry smoky effect, and follow up with double coats of mascara (I love Revlon’s Grow Luscious mascara). A darker shade of lipstick, like Revlon’s ColorBurst lipstick in Ruby & Plum Or Loreal Color Richie In Fuschia & Red Or Maybelline Jewels In Rubylicious, Fuschia Crystal, Water Shine & Amethyst Ablaze, also creates instant glamour. Just be sure to dab it lightly on your lips instead of a heavy swipe.”


Diet For Beauty: I Drink Lots Of Water, I Drink Coconut Water, Cool Fresh Fruit Juices, Dryfruit Milk Or Plain Milk With Honey & Eat Oat Meal With Fruits & Milk To Have A Milky Glow On My Gorgeous Face, Aloe Vera Juice Is My Bestest Beauty Diet Essential


Favourite Cosmetic Brands: Maybelline, Loreal, Lakme, Revlon, Max Factor, Mac, Cover Girl, Dior, Chambor, Oriflame, Colorbar, Faces, Streetwear & Lissome


Fav Lip Colors: Maybelline The Jewels By Colorsensational, Loreal Color Richie & Glamshine, Revlon Color Burst, MaxFactor, Dior, Chambor, Lakme, Maybelline Watershine & 14 hr, Colorbar


Fav Eye Shadows Kajals Mascaras & Eyeliners : Lakme Eye Color Quadrates,Lakme Glitter/Shine Eyeliners,Maybelline The Colossal Kajal & Mascara, Maybelline Eye Studio Tattoo Eyeshadows,Lakme Eyeconic Kajal & Mascara,Lakme Absolute Ultimate Kohl & Eyeliners,Chambor Glitter Eyeliners,Eyeshadow Color Palate,Lakme Kajal & Jai Kajal


Fav Base Makeups: Lakme Rose Compact Powder,Maybelline Mousse Blush & Bronzer, Lakme Foundation Makeup,Lakme Sunkissed Bronzer


Fav Sent: Yardley,Enchantica,Rose,Chocolate,Vanilla,Mogra,Attar,Spinz, English Rose,Red Roses,Lavender,Water Lilies,Fruits

No comments:

Post a Comment