Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Food Fun Talk With Virozneen ☺


image

Food Fun Talk With Gorgeous Regal Beauty Queen Virozneen ☺❤

 

Fav Cusines: Moughlai, Thai, Chinese, Mexican, Malasiyan, Morraccan & Continental

 

In Non Veg: Chicken Is My 1st Love In Food, I Love Chicken Tandoori Biryani Kababs KFC & All Yummy Chicken Delicasies In Thai Moughlai & Chinese, Then I Love Prawns & Fish, In Prawns I Love Prawns Tempura & Koliwada King Tiger Prawns a Lot & In Fishes I Like Koliwada Fry Of Surmai Pomfret Rawas Bandga, But I Avoid Red Meat Cuz Its Bad For Health

 

In Veg: I Like Rajma Chawal, All Paneer Specialities , Foreign Veggies (Iceberg Lettuce,Brocolli,Basil,Olives etc), Alu, Green Peas, Karaari Bhindi Fry, Dal Fry Or Dhaansaag With Rice, Sprouted Pulses, Moong Dal (Green or Yellow) With Moong Wadis , Dal Khichdi, Cauliflower, Parathas , Creamy Russian Salads (Of All Types: Veg, Non-Veg, Fruits & Jelly) & Stuffed Pakoras (Paneer / Cheese Pakoras & Veg Pakoras)

 

In Sweets:  I Love Icecreams, Gulab jamun, Kulfi Faloodas, Rasgullas, Rabdi & Milkshakes a Lot, I Love Cool Fruit Juices Coconut Water Protein Shakes Oatmeal Cocoberry Youghurts Colas Sodas & Fruit Based Drinks, I Sometimes Have Coffee But Tea Is a Big No No For Me Cuz I Don't Like The Taste Of Tea

 

Snacks & Fastfood: I Like Pizzas,Noodles,Burgers,Subs,Sandwitches, Rolls,Wafers,Nachos,Chips,Popcorn & Juicy Corns

 

Favourite Chocolates: As For Health's Sake I Rarely Eat Chocolates (Once Or Twice a Month Only) But Heres R My Favourite Ones ~ Galaxy, Bounty, Bornvile, Cadbury Dairy Milk (Classic, Silk, Fruit & Nut & Almond Variants) , Belgian Chocolates, Ferrocher & Nestlé Milky Bar

 

My Strict Rules: Whether It's Veg Or Non Veg Or Sweet Or Natural Fruits, It Should Not Have Faul Smell In It Cuz I Only Eat The Food Which is Cooked Neatly & Has Good Aroma, I Hate The Food That Has Bad Smell Like I Can't Eat Anything That Has Black Salt In It Cuz I Hate It's Stinky Fart Like Smell, I Dont Like Boiled Eggs Also, I Even Stay Away From Fruits Like Guva & Papaya Cuz It Smells Bad & I Even Don't Like Bitter Things Like Karela & Methi, In Short I Only Eat The Food Which Is Neat Clean Fresh & Has Good Aroma


No comments:

Post a Comment